May 21, 2013
1175 Cottonwood Ave Hartland, WI 53029
Wind Drives provides high-quality, short lead-time OEM and aftermarket products and services for wind turbine drivetrains. By minimizing costly downtime and logistics costs, we’re improving the efficiency of wind turbines on wind farms across the Unites States.
Products & Services:
Gear Lube Exchange Trailers. Our new custom designed, all weather systems utilize telemetric monitoring to allow fleet or O&M sites to monitor fluid use, cleanliness level of final fill and time at sites to improve O&M asset management. Our systems are capable of level III flush, rinse and fill processes and are proven to shorten exchange times dramatically. Utilizing all hydraulic drive systems, there are no electric motors, starters or other high voltage devices. Oil is filtered and cleanliness monitored via onboard particle counter with humidity sensor. On-site training and operation is included.
OEM and replacement parts for megawatt wind turbine manufacturers including:
• Hydraulic systems
• DriAir Blanket- Water Removal and humidity control system. This permanently installed system extends gear, bearing and oil life.
• Lubrication, cooling and heating systems
• Filtration, fluid conditioning and fluid monitoring devices
• Fluid Conveyance including hose assemblies, kits, adapters and tube assemblies
• Custom manifolds, brackets and fixtures
Repairs and component upgrades:
GE 1.5 Extended life filtration upgrades, Rotor lock cylinders, Enerpac tools and pump systems, proportional valve inspection and repair, accumulators, pumps and many other items.
Alan Ray- General Manager